Sunday 29 May 2016

My Australian life !

  I am a Chinese student come to Australia study English and Australian commerce .
I live in Australia almost 1 year already. In here let my English is better than study in China. In here I made many friends from various countries.
Australian building are very low, but Chinese building are very high, Australian population not too much, so Australian people have a lot of  land built this large, but low house.
  In Australia let me know Australia and China have too much different places. For example buildings are very different, as well as social and cultural, interpersonal interpersonal aspects, different diet of Australians eat I do not really like, because some of the food is not cooked, but in many kinds of Chinese food, a wide range, compared to Australia's food I prefer Chinese food.

No comments:

Post a Comment