Sunday 12 June 2016

My favorite movie The Avengers !!

  I believe many people know Avengers , the movie is a Marvel film protagonist of some combination of a science fiction film, adapted from Marvel Comics, it is the sixth film Marvel Cinematic Universe, but also to wrap up the first phase of work. The Jose Verden directed, Robert Downey Jr., Chris Evans, Chris Hemsworth, Mark Ruffalo, Scarlett Johansson, Jeremy Renner starred joint.

  The film tells the commander Nick Fury Aegis Board to deal with "Thor" was exiled Loki, looking actively running strongest in Aegis Bureau brokered the Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk , black widow and Hawkeye Xia six superheroes assembled together to form the Avengers, and work together to deal with Loki.

  The movie taught me to know how to teamwork, not civil strife before the team, if a team does not lose the unity before the fighting began.

In this film there is my favorite Iron Man, the high-tech armor he was wearing very handsome, a seemingly simple piece of steel filled with a variety of clothing actually a huge mass destruction weapons, these weapons are his a developed at home, Iron man is a physical genius



2 comments:

  1. I also like this movie because of this movie is science fiction filmIn this film there is my favorite Iron Man, the high-tech armor he was wearing very handsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like this movie because of this movie is science fiction film In this film there is my favorite Iron Man, the high-tech armor he was wearing very handsome i like this movie too

    ReplyDelete